Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a new virus.
The disease causes respiratory illness (like the flu) with symptoms such as a cough, fever, and in more severe cases, difficulty breathing.
For updates, information and advice on COVID-19 – visit the Ministry of Health COVID-19 page.
As a committed and responsible lender, we will aim to support our clients when and where we can, through these trying times.
Any new announcements regarding COVID-19 and how it may affect our business/clients will be posted on this page.
Currently we are running at a decreased capacity and appreciate your patience while we try to get through everyone’s queries.
If you’ve been financially impacted by COVID-19 and need support, please follow the relevant link/s below to fill out the online request form:
1. Unforeseen Financial Hardship Application (available to Short, Mid, Part and Long Term loans), and/or
2. Repayment Waiver Application (available to Mid, Part and Long Term loans – if you selected and paid the fee in your loan application form – check under ‘Credit Details’ on page 1 of your contract to see if it’s included).
- Before you apply, please read through both linked pages, to better understand each process and check if you may be eligible for consideration.
- We must be able to verify the information you supply and will likely mean you need to supply a copy of the dated communication you received from your employer advising you of the impact, to support your application.
- Ultimately, it’s important to remember that Borrowers who have their contracts varied, because of COVID-19 will still repay their loan in full – it may just take longer than initially expected.
Free Confidential Budgeting Advice
If you are in need of financial advice or budgeting services, you can visit our External Resources page on our website, or contact:
MoneyTalks – There is no cost for you to use the services of MoneyTalks.
Phone: 0800 345 123